Wednesday 8 April 2015

Back to normal.

Happy Easter everyone!

I've only got back from an Easter trip home. It was an intense weekend, with some appointments, a trip to Auschwitz, baking, exploring Krakow and Warsaw and enjoying delicious Polish food. Our bellies have been stretched as much as it was possible and I guess now it'll be the time to come back to shape after these few days of indulgence and gluttony.

I must say that showing Captain America around made me appreciate where I come from more. And I've noticed and learnt many things which my brain never registered before. There are so many beautiful details around, so many things to admire as you walk around. And it was a very enjoyable experience to be a tour guide: I like walking and being a guide involves educating people, so I'll keep it in the back of my mind in case no other summer job comes up. 

***

Three exams next week, hooray! Fortunately, all of them are open book exams, so I just need to know my way round textbooks and notes and have an idea what the course is about and I'll be fine. EU law seems to be much more easy to learn, not sure why it is so, maybe just the fact that I've been doing it for the entire year rather than only 8 weeks of term time. I need time for learning. And now I actually have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment