Wednesday 15 April 2015

Done! Now into the sunshine!

Finally, the exams are over!


Now I have a few days off to recover before classes start again. I’m quite excited because on Monday I start criminalistics course and I really hope this will be interesting (I guess it cannot get more boring than my only other non-law course, entrepreneurship & innovation, which was absolutely awful). It involves a trip to the Netherlands Forensic Institute. Of course no actual information about the course have been provided so far, I have no idea what sort of reading I need to do and nobody seems to care about letting us know anything about criminalistics course, even though it’s three days till it starts, if we exclude the weekend.

Now it's time to make most of this beautiful weather in Leiden. Today: an afternoon picnic with fired chicken, salad, tuna macaroni and muffins. It was lovely to sit outside in the park and catch a few rays of sun. I hope there will be some more days like today. It was absolutely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment