Wednesday 23 April 2014

A new term ahead

My Easter vacations are nearly over. With only a couple of days before leaving home again, unexpected rescheduling of Trusts collections for Friday rather than Saturday afternoon, visit to doctor's and sorting out my summer plans, it's still fairly busy and I'm glad I'm going back to Oxford soon. I miss my friends and the sense of independence that I get while I'm there. 

Also, I have so many plans for the coming term. Firstly, I will finally make use of swimming facilities in Oxford and get this body moving. Then, ballet classes must continue, that's for sure. There's a trip to the Globe planned and the college ball. I would also love to make a weekend escape somewhere and have a break from studies. This will be a busy term, but I enjoy busyness. Yes, I was told already that I do too much, but how can I help it that I love doing things? Being still is not my thing. Of course, I do need silent moments. And I make time for them. But my default setting is action.

See you soon across the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment