Saturday 10 December 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I love giving presents! This is one of the most enjoyable parts of Christmas.

This year I actually feel on the top of things, since I've got presents for pretty much everyone now, and it's still two weeks until Christmas. It means that I can dedicate this fortnight to planning food preparation, outfits and New Year's Eve trip. It will be busy at home just before Christmas, especially that I only come back for a short while and need to get so much done! 

I have a stack of little things for Mr Magic in the corner of my room and I simply can't wait to give them all to him. I can barely contain myself and it's so hard not to tell him what it is I got for him!


In the meantime I need to content myself with wrapping presents and sticking bows on them.

Other Christmas updates:

Our house house has gained a Christmas spirit last week, with a Christmas tree being finally put up, after almost a week of obstructing the way through the living room.


I really like it, because it looks almost classy (despite the plastic baubles) . Unlike this restaurant in London. Mind, the picture was taken in mid-November.


Mince meat is safely stored in the suitcase, ready to be taken back home.  It's probably the only English Christmas tradition that I'm willing to export to Poland. Because mince pies are delicious.

Christmas tea towels and slippers have been taken out of the cupboard and are given a new life this year. It's probably a little tacky, but who cares when you can have a set of home accessories with reindeers and snowflakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment