Wednesday 23 December 2015

Getting ready for Christmas.

Christmas tree is ready, all the baking has taken place already, hovering is done and I've packed all the presents. Except a few bits and bobs to sort out tomorrow morning, now it's only waiting for the birth of Jesus.

My Advent was a bit of a roller coaster, with a lot of ups and downs,mostly downs, with plenty of flat periods in between and a handful of ups. But I'm thankful for that. I've come to realise many things. Or rather I was clearly shown that I can do better. I hope to be able to it on board and change something. There's a lot that could be better in my life if only I made some small steps in a different direction. This sort of goes to my New Year's goals. I have a few in mind, but I'll leave it for the time being.

In the meantime, happy Christmas! May it be a time of blessed hope and joy for you!

“Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord."
 Luke 2, 10-11


No comments:

Post a Comment