Thursday 12 February 2015

Struggle.

If anyone wonders what I've been up to recently, I've been trying to retrieve my academic transcript from PostNL for almost a week now and it feels like spitting into the wind. 

Have I told you that they don't care about their customers here at all? I honestly feel absolutely hopeless now, I need the transcripts for vac scheme interviews and can do nothing to get them. 'Wait a few more days' they said. But how long can you wait? The letter should have been delivered on Saturday, we have Thursday today and no visible prospects of a delivery. Order a new transcript, you could say, but I have no guarantee that the same thing won't happen again, causing me to spend more money and become even more frustrated.

So here I am, colouring my colouring book (yes) to destress a bit. This is all beyond me, what is left is to keep pestering the mail people and getting annoyed at their incompetence. Welcome to Holland.

No comments:

Post a Comment