Wednesday 7 October 2015

Chill miss.

I've been stressing out so much about these upcoming collections that it wasn't healthy at all.
 
Do they count towards anything?
 
No.
 
Would it help if I had a mental breakdown?
 
No.
 
Given the answers to the above two questions, I resolved not to worry about it too much. I've always had not so great collection results, but at the end of the day, it's finals that matter and I'm determined to get myself sorter by then. I will be. In the meantime I might have a serious talk with my tutors, but oh well. What's important now is that I remain positive and have enough energy to get me through this year.

Especially that there are so many exciting things coming up! Tomorrow tea and cake in the Chaplaincy, dinner with my Polish folks, Captain America visiting, Itchy Feet party (anyone wants to join btw?), G&D's treat soon... It actually looks like it might be an entertaining term.

So I'm chilling with my bowl of bolognese. Om nom nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment