Sunday 10 May 2015

Efteling!

Captain America has been absolutely wonderful and took me to Efteling for our 6 month anniversary! 

Efteling is a theme park and I've been there before, but really wanted to go again. I had so much fun on all of the rides, including the Python on which I was too scared to go last time (a double loop is not necessarily my favourite thing). Conquering my fears it was! Quite frankly, I was pretty excited about it going to a theme park, just like a little child, and I think I really needed to spend a day without thinking about anything serious. And we had ice creams, and baklava, and hot dogs, it was nice and sunny, so what else could I want?


And I found TEA!
It was a wonderful day, made me so happy! Just a perfect way to celebrate ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment