Friday 21 November 2014

Handful of time. At last!

Exam week is finally over!

Let's put it this way, I know finals next year will be worse, but I'm still glad I survived those exams. My brain feels drained, especially that last time I had to take exams was in the middle of my first year at uni, which was quite a while ago. So I guess I've just had some practice now (with more to follow next semester, fun times).

As I walked out of the exam this afternoon I thought 'gosh, what do I do with all this time now?' I'm done for the semester, so assuming I haven't failed any exam, I need to fill in the next over two months somehow. In sight I have a trip to Oxford, a potential trip to Munich at some point too, lots and lots of baking, arts and crafts and proper sleep. And of course I need to continue directing the play (premiere on Dec 8!). And do some revision for finals. But this is not fun at all, so I'd rather omit that one.


There is a stack of books in my room that wait to be read, so hopefully I get round to these. I expect prolonged tea times, with relaxing music in the background, stacks of biscuits and comfy pillows behind my back. At last!

No comments:

Post a Comment