Wednesday 24 September 2014

Size mini.


I have small breasts. And I'm absolutely fine with that. I had a bit of a  shaky attitude towards it as the end of primary school when I insisted on buying bras in sizes far too large for me. This sort of continued into the middle school, although much less so. 


So I'm fine with my small breasts. Quite frankly I'm rather fond of them.

But lingerie producers are not, apparently.

So I go to a shop and look at bras. There are some pretty ones, with lace, sparkling little diamonds and other fancy features. When I'm already all too excited that I've found my size, I constantly discover yet another wonderful feature.

Push-up. 

Sometime also a plunge version with even more push-up.

Seriously?

Do I look like someone who wants to pretend my breasts are ten times bigger than they really are?

Seriously?

As in, the bigger the better?

Somehow I don't think so. I'm quite content with my body, including my breasts. Indeed, I can also point to a number of advantages of having size mini, but I won't bother you with these, look to the right if you wish. --->

Anyway, I'm not happy. I would like to be able to enjoy beautiful lingerie without enhancing the looks of my chest (or shipping proper bras from the States for that matter). It's so simple. I'm alright with what I have, and I don't need any improvements. And that's all there is to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment