Tuesday 9 September 2014

Enjoy the moment.

Yesterday I had to collect some remaining bits and pieces from the storage facility outside the town, so I've decided to take a bus (cycling with a big plastic box is not fun at all).

Buses in Leiden are not frequent and on my way back I've ended up waiting at the bus stop for about 15-20 minutes.

After 10 minutes I've got rather irritated. I've had so much to do and I had to be stuck there at the bus stop in the middle of nowhere, doing nothing productive- not something that I enjoy.

And then I reflected.

I thought that instead of getting irritated, I may well enjoy the moment. The sun was shining beautifully and it was just a perfect day. It was really a moment when I remembered how important appreciating little things is - because every moment is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment