Friday 19 December 2014

Home.

Finally, I'm back home for Christmas. It's good to be back, although hearing only Polish around is still a bit of a shock and I need to stop myself speaking English to my parents. But I'll get used to it in a few days, hopefully.

This is the first Christmas break in years when I don't need to revise or anything, so today was a bit of a long day with not much to do. Since I don't rest by doing absolutely nothing, I feel rather tired already. This is a novel situation for me and I clearly need to learn how to deal with time off. In search for some meaningful occupation for the next two weeks I might go crazy baking to indulge my family and finally finish reading Anna Karenina. Or maybe embark on a few arts and crafts projects. Of course, I still have some vac scheme applications to deal with, so these will be attended to shortly.

In the mean time, I'll carry on drinking tea and eating homemade pączki

No comments:

Post a Comment