Sunday 12 January 2014

New Year - new project

New Year is a good time to work on a new project. I'm quite an experience blogger now, but my blogs (well, my blog rather, because only one gets updated these days) are all in Polish so I can only reach a limited number of readers.

As much as I love my native language, writing in English has not only the benefit of reaching more people, but also is a good practice for me. I use English on a daily basis, but most of the time I write in a rather academic way so writing something more 'casual' will be an adventure really.

Being a Pole in the UK is a rather interesting experience and across almost 4 year I've been away from Poland I've learnt a lot and changed my perspective on quite a few things. Why not share it then and bring something different to the blogosphere?

So sit back and enjoy! More to come soon as I have hours of train journey ahead of me- plenty of time to think and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment