Friday 15 August 2014

As ever

I knew this would happen.

I had it all planned perfectly, but I knew something would not work out.

So I have this jurisprudence essay to write over summer. Summer break at Oxford is long, right? It started on June 22. It's August 15 today. Guess how much work I've done for this doubtful pleasure? Well, yes, none really.

I mean, I've tried, but it simply didn't work, as ever. I work Mon-Fri full time. And when I come back the very last thing I want to do is to ready about revolutions. Especially that I don't get it at all. And it's frustrating, getting even more frustrating as the time goes by and I'm left if only two week to write something.

The good thing is that I work brilliantly on tight deadlines. But I'll start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment